Ghanaian entrepreneur, TV and radio presenter, Deloris Frimpong Manso, popularly known as Delay has educated women on 10 things they should do if they want to be successful and happy in life, in what she calls her 10 commandments for women.
In a post sighted by Trendy GH on Delay’s official Facebook page, she listed 10 things that help build women in life. In Delay’s 10 commandments for women, she advised women not to be in hurry to leave their parents house, stay away from alcohol, dress well, develop a good eating habits, among others.
ALSO READ: “You Are A Motivated Beggar With Sense Of Entitlement | Your Head Like 207 Bus” – A Plus Blasts TT
Read her post below:
Delay’s 10 Commandments For Women!!!
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parents house.
2. Don’t wait for a man before u start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. It’s not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even before they talk to u.
7. Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Don’t marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If it’s all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone
less beautiful but more matured and competent.